This is a replay of the live coaching call from Tuesday, January 26th, 2015.
1. HOW TO WATCH
Just click the play button on the image below and you will be ready to watch! Once the video is playing, you can click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the video to make it full screen.
If you have any trouble viewing the video, please email [email protected].
FROM JESSE (the promised list of apps):
Some of the apps that I use are not necessarily just goal-oriented, but overall productivity apps that I have bootstrapped into helping track goals and progress. Many of these have websites with interfaces that sync with the apps to keep data up to date across devices. Here are a few that I use on a regular/daily basis listed by my own priority areas:
Fighter Verses (www.FighterVerses.com)
ToDo Cloud (www.ToDo-Cloud.com)
Need some help getting started with Evernote? I recommend the book, Evernote Essentials.
JESSE’S EVERNOTE GOAL TEMPLATE:
|Save $13,000 for _______||☐(Jan) 1000 ☐(Feb) 2000 ☐(Mar) 3000 ☐(Apr) 4000 ☐(May) 5000 ☐(Jun) 6000 ☐(Jul) 7000 ☐(Aug) 8000 ☐(Oct) 10,000 ☐(Nov) 11,000 ☐(Dec) 12,000 ☐(Dec) 13,000||☐(Actual Month $ Saved __) 1000 ☐(__) 2000 ☐(__) 3000 ☐(__) 4000 ☐(__) 5000 ☐(__) 6000☐(__) 7000 ☐(__) 8000 ☐(__) 10,000 ☐(__) 11,000 ☐(__) 12,000 ☐(__) 13,000|
(Be creative! Make each celebration a little more enticing/exciting than the previous one to reward your hard work!)
YOUR ASSIGNMENT FOR WEEK #4:
- Read the Week #4 section in the Course Handbook.
- Complete Week #4 Projects in the Course Handbook.
- Come prepared to learn and ask questions during the Group Coaching session next Tuesday evening.
Next week’s LIVE Group Coaching session will be held next Tuesday evening (February 2, 2016) at 9 p.m. EST. We will send information next Monday and again on Tuesday with details on how to login to the Group Coaching video. You should be able to access the live videos from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
Things You Might Want to Know:
- The course officially began on January 6, 2016 and ends on February 2, 2016. The evening live group coaching sessions will be held via video and will be weekly on Tuesday evenings. If for some reason you cannot make the live sessions, a replay will be sent to you the following day.
- You have lifetime access to all course materials, including the replays of the online training so you can access them at any time.This way, in case you are unable to work through course live with us, you can work through it later—at your own pace.
- The evening coaching sessions run for an hour and will consist of 30 minutes of practical teaching and then 30 minutes of Q&A with us. You will have the ability to chat live with other course participants during the live coaching, as well as interact and ask questions of us.
- The evening coaching sessions are held from 9 to 10 p.m. EST on Tuesday evenings.We will send you an email the day before and day of with information on how to log into the video session.
- If you are unable to attend the live Group Coaching Sessions, all participants will receive a recording of the entire session via email the following day.
Any questions on anything? Feel free to tweet at us (@moneysavingmom or @jessepaine) or send an email to [email protected]
Have a wonderful week! And here’s to your goal-setting success!
Jesse and Crystal